Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
I love the idea of of the whole concept of this book. It’s being billed as ‘One Day meets Sliding Doors’ – with that synopsis, I had to press request.
I’ve never read these authors before but I found some good Kindle bargains! After really not getting on with Wreckage a while ago, I’m giving the Kindle First programme another go with Sugar. It’s received some great advanced praise, and I really like the idea of the programme so I hope I enjoy this one more.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂