Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
I’d been thinking I hadn’t read a good old-fashioned thriller for a while, and then this popped up as a read-now on NetGalley. I’ve never read this author before but Stephen King has called this a ‘nerve-shredding thriller’ and that’s good enough for me! I’m looking forward to it!
Since I added a review policy and email address to my About page, I’ve had quite a few author review requests. This is the first one I’ve accepted. I really want to embrace indie authors, but I am a little wary about the quality of writing in self or indie-published books which I haven’t heard of, compared to those which have gone through a mainstream editor and publisher. But, the Goodreads reviews this has received so far all highly rate Ashely Capes’s writing. The plot sounds intriguing, and the cover is gorgeous. I’m excited to give this a try!
Thanks to the publishers/authors for the review copies of these books.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂