Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
It’s been a little while, but here’s what I’ve added to my shelves over the past couple of weeks!
For review (Netgalley)
I’m really excited about all of these. I’m reading The Lonely Hearts Hotel at the moment and loving it, so glad I gave it a chance after seeing some negative reviews. Matt Haig is an author I’ve wanted to read for a while, and I’m intrigued to see how Aveyard is going to conclude her debut trilogy!
Got to love a Kindle deal! They always seem to have plenty of psychological thrillers, which is good because it’s definitely one of my favourite genres. There’s a few here which I managed to miss when they first came out, so I’m glad I’ve got a chance to read them now.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend? Let me know in the comments! 🙂