The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
It’s been a month since I’ve taken part and they’ve gone and stacked up again without me noticing. Here’s mine for this week! (Click the covers to go to Goodreads).
Thanks to the publishers and Netgalley for this! I can never resist a psychological thriller, or a debut.
Bought (Kindle Deals)
All of these look great. Both Lisa Jewell and Ann Patchett are very established authors but new to me. And I read and loved Caroline Kepnes’s You last year – it made my top ten books of the year, so I couldn’t resist trying the follow-up.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂