The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
It’s been a month since I’ve taken part and they’ve gone and stacked up again without me noticing. Here’s mine for this week! (Click the covers to go to Goodreads).
Thanks to the publishers and Netgalley for these!
Bought (Kindle Deals)
I love a bit of crime, and I had to get these first two when I saw them on offer. I’ve enjoyed Peter James novels before but haven’t read any in a few years, and Louise Jensen is a new author to me. Helter Skelter was a bit of a wild card – I haven’t read any true crime before but it’s a genre I want to try. I read a couple of fictional books based around the Manson murders last year, so I’m intrigued what this real account of the tragic events will have to say.
Who can resist a little bit of romance this close to Valentine’s Day?! I think I’m going back into a YA phase; I finally got around to reading Eleanor & Park recently and really enjoyed it, I’m hoping YA romance When We Collided will offer something similar. And I just love the cover of The Little Paris Bookshop!
These three have all been on my TBR list for a while! They were all on offer in the January Kindle monthly deals, so I couldn’t resist adding them to my (ever-expanding) collection.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂