The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas – I’ve had an unplanned hiatus from the blog to enjoy the festivities but I’m back today and wishing everyone a happy new year! I got a few bookish goodies for Christmas, plus I’ve picked up a few in the Kindle Christmas deals too, so here’s my haul for the last few weeks. (Click the covers to go to Goodreads).
I also got two lovely coffee table books – one packed with cat cartoons and one beautiful illustrated collection of untranslatable words from around the world.
And two cook books! I’m looking forward to cooking some quirky recipes and some classic soups over the winter months.
Thanks to the publishers for these two!
I had a bit of an impulsive book haul on Amazon the other day, but overall I’m pretty pleased with it – there’s some popular new releases here and some classics I’ve been meaning to read for ages.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂