The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
Here’s mine for this week! (Click the covers to go to Goodreads).
There’s something about the premise of this that really intrigued me – a futuristic New York, and a girl genetically designed to be perfect. It’s got potential – I haven’t seen many rave reviews as of yet but I’m looking forward to giving it a try.
Bought (Kindle Deals)
My Kindle deals built up without me even noticing! But I’m excited about all of these for different reasons. There’s a couple here I’m really looking forward to reading on holiday next month – and I have to mention that the cover for A Thousand Pieces Of You is just gorgeous.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂