The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
A nice little haul of Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Dystopian this week which is a little bit random as they’re not genres I usually read a lot of. But, I am trying to read more of them and diversify my reading tastes, so it’s all good!
Set in an alternative past where lies and sin are visible as smoke and set in a private boarding school near Oxford, Smoke sounds like an exciting mix of historical and science fiction/fantasy. I was intrigued about this novel for a while, then the publishers emailed me offering a review copy via NetGalley. I couldn’t resist!
This book seems to be some sort of benchmark for SciFi and fantasy fiction and, while it’s not the sort of thing I usually read, I’m intrigued to see whether I will like it and I had to get it when I spotted it for 99p.
Time travel, a beautiful cover, lots of blogger recommendations? Getting this one in the Kindle sale was an obvious choice.
I’ve heard lots of good things about this author, especially with the more recent release Six Of Crows. I’m a bit behind, but I saw this trilogy on such a good deal I had to get all of them – I just hope I like it!
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂