The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
Here’s mine for this week! (Covers link to Goodreads)
I really enjoyed Jessie Burton’s smash hit debut The Miniaturist, so I was really pleased to be approved for her follow-up and find out what she does next. Plus, her books always have such beautiful, irresistible covers!
Bought (Kindle deals)
I’ve been well-behaved with the Kindle deals for a while, but I picked up a few again this week. I’ve been intrigued about Delirium for years, it’s been so hyped by other reviewers. I find these dystopian YA novels a bit hit and a miss, but I really hope I like this one.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂