The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
So, I’ve been in a complete reading and blogging slump all month. Life got busy. But I’m hoping the blogging drought has ended now, and I’ve picked up a few ARCs I’m excited, plus a purchase in a local bookshop I just couldn’t resist.
This one is kind of a wild card. A drama set in the 1980s about a boy who claims to be the devil? I have no idea what to expect. The lovely Tiffany McDaniel approached me personally and offered me a review copy, and that premise was too intriguing to turn down. She has also kindly offered to take part in an author interview, so I’m really excited to be doing that next month!
Yet another novel with a unique, intriguing premise – a psychological suspense novel about a reality TV show which goes horribly wrong. I’ve had my eye on this one for months, maybe since last year, so I was really pleased to get approved to read a review copy this week.
I’d been considering this psychological thriller for a while, then the publishers sent me a read now link so I had to give it a try.
I’ve been curious about this book, and I spotted a signed first edition in a bookshop for £6 – half the usual RRP for the hardback book. It seemed too good to resist – and it’s a rare purchase for me from an independent bookstore which I’m trying to do more of.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂