The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
Happy bank holiday weekend guys! Here’s my new books for this week (as usual, cover images link to Goodreads!)
I saw this on offer and decided to look it up on Goodreads – it turned out I’d already added it to my TBR previously and must have forgotten! So I bought it. The writing has been compared to Jodi Picoult, and I love her books so hoping I’ll enjoy this as much.
I just can’t resist a thriller! I’ve picked up a couple by this author that I haven’t read yet, so I hope I like them as much as I think I will.
This has been on my TBR for a while, it’s size and status makes it a little intimidating but I’m very curious about this author. I’m hoping to give it a try soon.
I took this out of the library on a bit of a whim and I’m not 100% sure whether I’ll read it yet. I recently realised I don’t generally read books with much humour; I’ve read quite a lot of hard-hitting books lately so I thought this might add a little more cheer to my reading.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂