The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
Here’s mine for this week (as usual, cover images link to Goodreads!
Anthony Doerr’s All The Light We Cannot See was one of my favourite reads last year, so when I saw his debut on offer I was intrigued. As for The Masked City, well I have the first book in the series, The Invisible Library, on my Kindle already. I haven’t got around to reading it yet, but I’m hoping I’ll like it and be able to enjoy a mini binge read. Plus, I love the covers on this series.
2016 seems to be the year of psychological thrillers and even though I’m a huge fan of the genre I’m falling behind! I’ve got quite a few recently released thrillers on my Kindle to read, and these two are the latest additions.
This book – about a woman who is able to project into other species – looks so intriguing. I thought it was YA Sci-Fi, but it’s being pitched as ‘speculative literary fiction’ in the same vein as books like The Bees, The Chimes and Station Eleven. Either way, I couldn’t resist it.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂