Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
I’ve been so busy over the past week or so, my blog and my reading has been sorely neglected! I think it’s the first week in over a year that I haven’t posted a book review (or anything!) but I’m back now – and I’ve still managed to pick up a few books over the last couple of weeks. As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page.
For review (Netgalley)
I am SO excited about these two. The Ballroom is a historical romance set in an asylum, I’m all over that and I’ll be reading it next. And I’ve been desperate to get my hands on Flawed since I found out about it and only just found the UK publication on Netgalley. Cecelia Ahern has long been one of my favourite authors, and this is her debut in the YA dystopia genre. I’m really excited to see what she does with it.
Once again I’ve got a random hotchpotch of books which I found on offer on the Kindle. A mix of classics, historical, crime and horror. I just can’t help myself when I see them for 99p! (Confession, I now have over 100 books bought unread on my Kindle, I can’t read as fast as I buy them and books for review always take precedence! It’s looking like I need a book buying ban…)
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend? Let me know in the comments! 🙂