Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
I didn’t expect to be picking up two autobiographical/memoir books this week, as it’s a genre I very rarely read – I’m usually strictly a fiction kind of girl. But I’m always looking to expand my reading and I’ve heard so much about these two, plus Amazon seemed to be having some sort of autobiographies Daily Deal special – so why not? I intend to try explore new reading territory in 2016. I’d love to hear from anyone who has read either of these two as I don’t really know a lot about them – or the genre in genral
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend? Let me know in the comments! 🙂