Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
There’s been so much hype around this debut historical war drama; I’m expecting great things. I got rejected for this one on Netgalley so was really pleased to pick it up for 99p! I’ll probably be saving it for the new year now though as I think I’ve had my fill of historical fiction for this year.
I haven’t heard much about this YA dystopian which is due for release in early December, but I love the cover and was so intrigued by the premise. A dystopian book about a world without books – what’s going on there?!
I’ve still never read any of the freebies I’ve picked up but I can’t resist them. Both of these YA novels sounds fun!
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂