Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
Some good deals this week! I’m really excited for Cinder, I’ve heard so many good things about it and the premise sounds so original! The Chimes is also intriguing, and it made the Booker Prize longlist so it’s got to have something going for it. As for The Tea Rose, I’d never heard of this one before but I loved that cover and it’s got some great ratings on Goodreads.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂