Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
I haven’t done a Saturday post in a while as it’s been a quiet few weeks on the book front since my splurge on paperbacks last month. But I’ve picked up a few good ones which I wanted to share. As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
I always go to the library intending to just return the books I have and not take out any more as my TBR is already too long – but I can’t resist! I think I picked up some good ones here.
Bought (Kindle Deals)
I avidly check the Daily Deals most days, and I’m looking forward to getting around to these at some point. I haven’t read any of these authors before!
For Review (NetGalley)
Two very different books but both look like they could be great – and I love the covers! Thanks to the publishers and NetGalley!
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂