Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
So, after loving Station Eleven I really wanted to read more of this author so I was pleased to pick up her debut. I’ve heard some good things about If You Find Me too and Ruth Dugdall’s book looks dark but interesting.
I absolutely love the film and I’ve wanted to read the book for years! I’m excited about this one.
For Review (NetGalley)
The premise for the novel sounds good, and it was longlisted for the Man Booker Prize. I always try to read at least one or two from the list so I’m looking forward to trying this.
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂