Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
For Review (From Transworld Publishers)
I’ve really enjoyed all of Tess Gerritsen’s thrillers which I’ve read, so I was really pleased when Transworld contacted me directly and asked me if I’d like a copy for review. It’s a new standalone which is coming out in November, and I’m very excited to read it!
I’ve heard a lot of good things about this one. I’m looking forward to reading it around Christmas!
What have you added to your shelves this week? Let me know! 🙂