Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
I saw this around on a few blogs a while ago, but I thought I’d missed my chance. Then, last week I spotted it – yay! Really looking forward to this young adult fantasy, it’s already receiving some hype.
Also, when checking my NetGalley to ensure I hadn’t missed any approvals, I’ve just noticed I’ve just been auto-approved by John Murray Press. Hellooo….expect lots more books for review next week!
I have to confess…I’ve still never read any of the Kindle freebies I’ve picked up but still can’t help downloading them when I see one I like the look of!
I’m currently saving all my money for my holiday next month so things are generally quite quiet on the book front, but after that I plan to have my first splurge of the year on new physical books!
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂