Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page
Thanks to the publishers and NetGalley for the eARCs! I’m very excited about these – I was surprised to see The Selection pop up on NetGalley as I thought it had been out for a while, but it’s great for me as I haven’t read it yet. Things We Had In Common is a debut which intrigued me, even though I know very little about it. And The Confectioner’s Tale has Paris, romance and sweets – what’s not to like?!
I also got a couple of bargains in the Kindle spring sale. I read lots of Agatha Christie when I was young, but I haven’t read them in years so it’ll be good to re-visit one of her classics. And, I’ve never read Diane Chamberlain before but her writing sounds a little like Jodi Picoult and I love her!
What have you added to your shelves this week? And what would you recommend from the above? Let me know! 🙂