Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page.
Since I last took part in Stacking The Shelves a couple of weeks ago, I’ve picked up lots of ebook bargains!
After reading Divergent last year, I was unsure I wanted to continue with the rest of the series. But, it’s been a year, the Insurgent film is coming out, and I found the entire trilogy for £5 on Kindle, so I thought I’d give it another chance.
I’m also really excited about The Body Electric, which I actually originally got as an ARC but forgot to download in time (my bad) so I was pleased to pick it up for 99p as a special offer in the Kindle store.
The Thorn Birds is supposed to be a modern classic, I’m trying to read more classics and I found it at a good price, so I’m hoping to give it a try sometime.
I’m also intrigued by The Casual Vacancy, the first adult novel J. K. Rowling released after Harry Potter. It hasn’t got amazing reviews, but it comes from the same woman who created Harry Potter and Cormoran Strike, so it can’t be bad. Plus, Stephen King gave it a good review on Goodreads.
I’m really intrigued to read this as I loved the French TV series! Thanks to the publishers for the ARC.
Have you read any of these? Any recommendations on where to start? Let me know in the comments and share your Stacking The Shelves too!