Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page.
After all the hype about the To Kill A Mockingbird sequel recently, I decided it was about time I read this book. I’m trying to read more classics this year anyway, and this book comes highly recommended. I saw Always Emily on someone’s Stacking The Shelves last week (sorry I can’t remember who!) and I added it to my TBR straight away. The cover is gorgeous, I love reading books about writers, and this gothic mystery about the Brontë sisters sounded too good to miss.
Most of the freebies I find are pretty standard YA or crime/horror fodder, but this book looks like it has a little more depth to it. It’s not free on the Kindle any more, so I’m glad I managed to spot it in time.
Not too many this week, but I’m getting more and more tempted to buy some real, physical books – I haven’t bought one since I got my Kindle for Christmas! Not sure how much longer I can last…
What did you add to your shelves this week?