Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page.
I’ve admitted before on this blog that I have a big soft spot for Cecelia Ahern’s writing, so I was pleased to find these two I haven’t read yet for just 99p each the other day! The second two are two that have received a lot of hype lately (Elizabeth Is Missing won the Costa First Novel Award 2014) – I’m hoping they both live up to it.
What have you added to your shelves this week? Any recommendations from the above? Let me know in the comments!