Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page.
I’ve read both Garth Stein and Tess Gerritsen before and picked these two up on the monthly deals. Wreckage is a pre-release debut available through the Kindle First program which is free for Amazon Prime customers. I haven’t taken part in it before, but I was intrigued by this one!
ARCs received via NetGalley
I’m very excited about all my NetGalley books this week! I’ve been meaning to try Belinda Bauer for a while and actually bought one of her books before. It’ll be interesting to see how S J Watson follows up Before I Go To Sleep and The A-Z of You and Me is a debut for 2015 which is already being talked about as one to watch! Really need to stop requesting now until I’ve improved my feedback ratio…
I’m not quite sure why I keep getting free books as I don’t know if I’ll ever find the time to read any of them, but still I can’t resist!
What did you add to your shelves this week? And have you read any of the above books? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
PS. Happy Valentine’s Day, book lovers!