The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks very much to Nathalia at An Outsider Review for nominating me for this award!
Here are the rules:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
My 7 facts:
1. I make a mean lasagne.
2. I’ve always thought I wanted to be a writer – any type of writer – but when I had a fulltime job writing marketing content I began to find it tedious. Being turned into a writing machine really drained my creative juices, and I found myself resorting to cliches I hated. Now I have a much more rounded marketing role and I love it. So, maybe I still want to be a writer. But only writing what I love.
3. The best meal I’ve ever had was the full tasting menu at Heston Blumenthal’s The Fat Duck. An amazing, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
4. I’m obsessed with scented candles, my partner and I fill the house with them and have tried most brands (of a reasonable price range).
5. My favourite book out of those I’ve read for the first time so far this year (2015) is Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult (I also read some Harry Potter this year which would probably beat it, but that was a re-read).
6. I love the sun and whenever it’s out in England – not very often! – you will find me sunbathing (unless I have to work or something boring like that). I’ve even turned down trips to the pub, very unlike me!
7. Me and my boyfriend will be celebrating our six year anniversary this month 🙂
My nominees (apologies if you’ve already been nominated and please don’t feel you have to respond if you don’t want to!):