Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
As usual, if you want to know more about any of the books listed, just click on the cover image to go to the Goodreads page.
Okay, so I’ve never actually read anything by Rainbow Rowell before, so it was a little risky buying two books by an unknown author. But she’s received a lot of hype on the blogosphere and Goodreads lately, and these two novels both appeal to me but sound different enough from each other than I could justify buying both. Plus, I got them for very good prices on the Kindle store.
ARCs received via NetGalley
I’m really pleased with my Netgalley haul this week – three books which span very different genres but all look good. I really love the cover of The Glittering World by Robert Levy. Thanks to the publishers for the ARCs!
What books did you add to your shelves this week?