Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, where book bloggers share the books they have added to their shelves that week. Looking through other bloggers’ posts, I’ve always been impressed, overwhelmed (and a bit jealous) and wondered just how they manage to buy so many books each week. But, since I’ve got my Kindle I’ve been obsessively browsing titles and shopping the Daily Deals, so I thought it was time to start sharing my own weekly haul.
The rules of Stacking The Shelves
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
So, here we go (click on the images to go to each book’s Goodreads page if you want to know more)…
Stardust is currently being offered as one in a choice of six books which you can get for free when you buy any Kindle book or download the Kindle app. Talented and Division of the Marked are also free on the Kindle store at the moment.
ARCs Received via NetGalley
I’ve been auto-approved by a publisher called BookBuzz.net, so naturally I had a little haul of their books!
Library Books Borrowed
What books did you get this week? And if anyone’s read any of these and has any recommendations, please let me know in the comments! 🙂