The Liebster Award is a lovely little award which helps bloggers discover other blogs, and be discovered themselves 🙂
Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Pick 5-10 new bloggers (must have less than 200 followers) to nominate and ask them 11 new questions. Do not renominate the blogger that nominated you.
Go to each new blogger’s site and inform them of their nomination
So, first things first, I would like to thank the brilliant bloggers who were kind enough to nominate me:
Moonglint/Alicia at A Kernel Of Nonsense
Morrighan Rose at Elysian Fields
** Update ** I was also recently nominated by Ajoobcats. Thank you! **
11 Facts About Me
- I love Mario Kart
- I am addicted to caramel lattes
- My favourite film is Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
- I am an only child
- My favourite colour is purple, but I always wear blue
- I work in digital marketing, but I don’t really do much to market my own blog
- I live (pretty much) in the centre of England
- I have a cat called Molly. She’s fat and has to eat special cat diet food
- I get my love of reading from my Mum (Hi, Mum!)
- My favourite guilty pleasure TV show is Catfish
- I still have the same best friends I had when I was less than eight years old
A mix of the questions from the bloggers who nominated me
1. Have you ever travelled outside of your own country?
Yes, to quite a few places 🙂
2. If you could visit any country,what would it be?
3.What book would you NOT like to be made into a movie?
This is tough…just choosing one I read recently, probably Kiss Me First. There’s lots of just a weird woman on a computer, I don’t think that would translate well.
4. Name one book that you absolutely hated.
The Notebook. I really wanted to like it, but I just didn’t. Sickly soppy.
5. Favorite childhood movie?
The Parent Trap!
6. If you had to give up television or music, which would you choose?
This is tough, but I think I’d have to give up television.
7. What is your favorite genre of book to read and your favorite book from that genre?
My favourite genre is probably crime. It’s hard to pick a favourite, but Sister by Rosamund Lupton and Into The Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes are high contenders.
8. If you could live in any world from a book, which would it be and why?
I may be a little bit biased as I only finished reading it recently and it’s fresh in my mind, but the Night Circus would be a great place to live.
9. How many books do you own? (Physical and e-books included)
I have no idea, a few hundred.
10.What book are you most anticipating reading, whether it not be released yet, or you just haven’t gotten around to it?
In the next couple of months, I’m most excited about the releases of Revival by Stephen King and The Monogram Murders – the new Poirot by Sophie Hannah.
11. If you could pick one supernatural trait to have, what would it be?
I’d like to be able to fly and/or teleport.
Blogs I have nominated
(apologies if I have broken the rules and some of these have over 200 followers – sometimes it’s hard to tell & they’re all great!)
Questions for my nominees
What’s your favourite book from childhood?
How did you come up with the name for your blog?
What’s your favourite book-to-film adaptation?
What’s your least favourite genre of book to read?
If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What three things would you take with you to a desert island?
Which book has made you cry the most?
Would you rather live in Harry Potter’s world or live in The Shire (LOTR)?
What’s your biggest guilty pleasure TV show?
Which country in the world would you most like to visit?
Would you rather go back in time to meet your ancestors or go into the future to meet your great great great grandchildren?